“In 2008, I had a vision – to create the finest property management company in Christchurch. What motivated my wife, Caroline and I was the excitement of shaping an organisation that excels at every level. That still drives us today.”
– Murray Ireland, Managing Director
A Strong Foundation
We have built our business upon four principles that govern every interaction we have with our clients and each decision we make about our business.
- Communication is the key to providing you with a hassle-free and profitable rental investment experience. We offer personal attention and practical expert advice to help you make the best property decisions.
- Integrity in every situation, for every client. We consistently provide honest advice and reliable service to each of our customers.
- Customer care that surpasses expectations is the norm at Irelands. We value our clients and express this in our relationships. We are invested in our community and believe in making it a better place.
- Results that speak for themselves. It’s easy for a property management company to claim to deliver excellent results – we put our words into action by achieving great results for you in every situation.
A Culture of Growth and Development
At Irelands, we aim to be the best. We strive to excel in every area of our business, continually reinventing ourselves as we find better ways to achieve our clients’ goals. We are a learning organisation that values on-going training and education. We regularly review our structure, systems, processes and use of technology, asking ourselves: How can we improve our service to our clients?
To succeed as an organisation facing today’s business challenges, we continually develop our people, refine our systems, and upgrade our service standards.
It’s all about people.
To be successful in property management, it’s vital to remember that people are at the centre of the business. We value our clients, staff and business partners, understanding that good working relationships must be nurtured. As we continue to evolve and expand, we remain enthusiastic, optimistic and grateful for the support we have received from the Christchurch community.